The EEF National MSME Awards Deadline (Timeline)
How the Nomination Process
Criteria for Awards Nominations
The EEF National MSME Leaders Award 2022
The EEF MSME Technology of the Year 2022
The EEF National MSME Awards Deadline (Timeline)April 15, 2022 – Nominations Open
June 30, 2022 – Nominations Close
July 15, 2022 – Announced Winners of the EEF National MSME Awards
August 25, 2022 – National MSME Award’s Ceremony
How the Nomination Process Works
Nominations for the EEF National MSME Awards open on April 15, 2022 and close on June 30, 2022.
Nominate a company, project, plant, technology, initiative to be recognised by the EEF National MSME Awards. These Awards are open for Medium, Small, Micro, Scale Industrial / Service Sector / Projects / Product / Professional & their team. All nominee applications will be confidential.
- Award Nominations Application can only be submitted to
- A 300 word summary description must be submitted with each nomination, this must include specific and strong information that will allow us to evaluate your nomination against others. What is unique or special about this nomination and why you believe it should be considered for the EEF National MSME Award. Nominations open on April 15, 2022 and close on June 30, 2022. The awards will be announced in the July 15, 2022. Award Ceremony will be held on August 25, 2022.
Criteria for Nominations
Entering a nomination for the EEF National MSME Awards 2022: criteria and guidelines
- The company, project, or initiative must be able to demonstrate a significant contribution to the MSME industry. Specific factors to highlight are: improved operations and energy efficiency, technological innovation and the implementation of sustainable financial models.
- The outcomes of the project or initiative must have been reported.
- In the event that the company, project, or initiative is shortlisted after the nominations process, the company’s CEO/Senior Executive should be available to attend the EEF National MSME Awards Ceremony on August 25, 2022 where the winner will be honored with the EEF National Awards.
Guidelines for sending nominations:
- Nominated Company / Project:
- Contact Name:
- Phone Number:
- Contact Address:
- Please summarize, in no more than 300 words, what is unique or special about this entry, and why your project / plant / organization / top executive believe it should be considered for the EEF National MSME Award. Supplementary material (softcopy) can be sent directly
Nominations Close on June 30, 2022
The EEF MSME Leadership AwardDescription: The EEF MSME Leaders’ Award goes to the private / publicly owned utility that can able to demonstrate an outstanding step-change in performance improvement.
- The utility must by publicly / privately owned;
- The utility must be able to demonstrate a step-change in performance improvement in the past.
- In the event that the utility is shortlisted after the nominations process, the utility’s CEO/Director should be available to attend The EEF National MSME Awards Ceremony on August 25, 2022, where the winner will be honoured with The EEF National Award 2022.
The EEF MSME Technology 2022
- The technology must be early stage and be able to demonstrate realistic expectations for commercialization.
- In the event that the project is shortlisted after the nominations process, a senior representative from the company must be available to attend the National MSME Summit and make a 15 minute presentation at the designated session on the afternoon of August 25, 2022.
The EEF National MSME Awards shortlisting process is the procedure by which the pool of nominations submitted in the open nomination phase are examined by a panel of independent experts, who shortlist the entries and compile them into award categories. Shortlisting begins after nominations have closed. The shortlist is announced online on July 15, 2022.
The winners of the Awards will be announced and honoured at the National MSME Awards ceremony on the evening of August 25, 2022. We wish everyone the best of luck!
Nomination Fee (Non-Refundable)For MSME Organizations
INR 25000 plus GST 18%
Financial / Bank / NBFC / FinTech / Technology
INR 65000 plus GST 18%
Application for the National MSME Awards 2022, complete with all information and documents alongwith applicable fee, should reach Secretariat in soft (pdf file) and hard form on or before June 30, 2022.